Bohning Fletch Tape
Bohning Feather Fletching Tape
Fletch a dozen arrows in an hour.
No need to fuss with messy glue. Roll the Bohning fletch tape onto your clamped feather, peel the backing off, and press the feather onto the shaft and it’s done. Remove the clamp, add a drop of glue front and back and you’re set.
Approximately 60 feet per roll, which should do more than three dozen arrows.
Compatible with every carbon and aluminium arrow, all wood arrow sealers, and arrow wraps.
- Designed for feathers & Mylar vanes
- Works on all shaft surfaces
- Machine cut without lubricant so no dead zones in the roll
- Length – 720″, Width – 0.1875″
- One roll fletches approximately 40 arrows