Gold Tip Hunter 340 Spine Arrow Fletched 2″ Vanes
Gold Tip Hunter Arrows
Hand weighed for tolerances within ±2 grains 100% carbon construction
Made with a straightness factor of ±.006″
GT Series nocks and inserts
Each group is hand-weighed for weight tolerances within ±2 grains.
Made of 100% carbon construction which offers the bowhunter a perfect blend of speed and penetration.
Expedition Hunter arrows are constructed with a straightness factor of ±.006″ and come standard with GT Series nocks and inserts.
- 2″ vanes
- Arrows are full length with inserts loose
- Straightness factor: ±.006″
- Weight tolerance: ±2 gr
- Points not included
- 340 Spine Gold Tip hunters have a maximum length of 32.5″ measured from the V” of the nock
- How to measure your arrow, measure from the “V” of the nock to the end of the arrow (excluding the insert or point)
- (arrow lenght dropdown list not currently actrive) If the length you require is not listed please choose “Un-Cut” and let us know your desired length in the comments section during checkout. if you do not specify a length during checkout your arrows will be sent to you uncut with the arrow’s insert not installed.
- Please let us know your required lenght in the deliverey instructions during checkout, failure to do so will result in arrows being sent up uncut with insets loose